Learn how to Get On Podcasts with A Podcast Tour
Included: Everything you need to get on podcasts and master podcast outreach.
You’ll love the email templates, clear explanation, and processes included inside Podcast Outreach.
If you go at it alone, you may spend dozens of hours figuring it out yourself (or doing it wrong!) and seeing no results.
How much would it be worth to you to save yourself those hours of sweat and tears?
I’ve spent hundreds of hours on learning, read
thousands of websites, courses, and books, and sifted through some
excellent advice (and a lot of junk) to help teach you how you can easily get
yourself onto relevant podcasts that reach your target audience.
Let me ask you this:
- What if you — weekly — were speaking to an audience of 50, 500, or 5,000 ‘dream buyers’ for your business?
- What if when a visitor showed up at your website, they were already a warm referral from a trusted authority in your industry?
- What if every visitor who showed up at your website know who you were and understood exactly how you could help them?
Podcast Outreach covers just the things you need to know, with simple terminology, concise format, and vital information on how to get on podcasts as a guest.
Want to reach your dream buyers where they already are, become known as an authority and expert in your industry, and build up your audience?
All it takes is investing a few hours in setting up your own Podcast Tour.
How can you easily
get in the ears of potential buyers?
You can do your own podcast tour.
When you guest on a podcast, you can tell the audience and listeners about your business, product, or service.
You could say, “If this is something you’re looking for help with, here’s how to get in touch.”
And then you have new visitors, new prospects, and new leads showing up at your business.
All from following the Podcast Outreach system: identifying podcasts, contacting the host, pitching yourself as a guest, and appearing on the podcast.
Presenting, Podcast Outreach
In my work helping business owners (founders, authors, course creators, and service providers) get on podcasts and reach their target audience, I developed a repeatable, scalable, step-by-step system to help my clients get on podcasts.
The beauty of this system is that it is industry agnostic. It doesn’t matter what your industry or audience-focus is. You can use the system and methods I teach in Podcast Outreach to reach high-quality, relevant prospects in your audience.
Inside Podcast Outreach: Answers to your most pressing questions!
I’ve written Podcast Outreach to answer the question I most often get from my clients who are looking to get on podcasts.
You’ll learn the answers to questions like:
- How do you prepare for an interview?
- How do you follow-up effectively and politely?
- How do you know what topics to pitch to a podcast?
- How do you go about coordinating your podcast tour?
- How do you stand out in a sea of terrible outreach emails?
- How do you convert listeners into subscribers, leads, or customers?
Answers to every one of these questions — and more — are included in Podcast Outreach.
Included with your purchase:
Podcast Outreach (The Book)
This book will help you navigate the full podcast outreach process. Using examples and step-by-step instructions, you'll learn the strategy and tactics behind proactively outreaching to podcast hosts and getting on podcasts.
Expert Video Interviews (12 videos, 8 hours)
These 12 expert video interviews will teach you how to implement the right strategies to get on podcasts. You'll learn from the ~8 hours of recorded 1-on-1 videos with Kai Davis and the subject matter expert.
Videos on Podcast Tours
"What are Podcast Tours? How do you get started?" with Rob Walling (24 minutes)
"Preparing as a Podcast Guest" with Matt Inglot (37 minutes)
"Getting Over The Fear of Podcasting" with Kurt Elster (39 minutes)
"The Podcasting Experience" with Nick Disabato (55 minutes)
"Podcasting as a Consultant" with Mojca Marš (34 minutes)
"Podcasting Equipment, Technique, and Mindset" with Philip Morgan (58 minutes)
Videos on Writing Podcast Outreach Emails and Follow-Up
"Outreach Strategies" with Jake Jorgovan (36 minutes)
"Audience Research, Copywriting, Landing Pages, and Jobs To Be Done" with Joanna Wiebe (45 minutes)
"Writing Effective Emails, Calls To Action, and Landing Pages" with Liston Witherall (29 minutes)
"Writing an Effective Email" with Robert Williams (43 minutes)
"The Important of Positioning" with Philip Morgan (46 minutes)
"Effective Follow Up" with Steli Efti (34 minutes)
Email Template Library (32 Email Templates)
You'll be able to copy, customize, and send the 32 email templates included. Reach podcast hosts, get referrals, and follow up. With these email templates, you'll be able to get started immediately, building relationships with influencers in your industry and promoting your expertise.
“Purchasing the book and talking with Kai saved me many hours of research, trial and error, self-doubt, and heartache, and would have been a bargain at twice the price!”
I was concerned that it was too early in the process of launching and promoting a product to start doing podcast interviews. I felt like a bit of an ‘imposter’ trying to promote and build an audience before I had a product ready to go — and I worried that podcasters wouldn’t want to talk to me.
Turns out that
- If you’re able to speak and write cogently about your topic and help people, people are always willing to talk to you.
- The only time where it’s too early to do promotion is if you don’t have an email list (or some other form of reengagement strategy) ready
We literally haven’t gotten a “no thanks” yet — we’ve gotten a few no replies that we’re still following up with, but literally not a single “you’re not qualified”.
Getting on the phone with Kai after purchasing the book was really, really helpful — the book helped make a good general plan and have a good understanding of the landscape, but talking with Kai really reassured me that the path I was taking was the right one.
Sometimes you don’t know what you don’t know, and talking to an expert like Kai provided me with the confidence to execute quickly and decisively.
I wouldn’t have been able to put together a solid plan of action for Kai to approve without the book in the first place; it really helped me understand the way that podcasting and podcast guesting works.
While a large portion of the time speaking with Kai was confirming that we were on the right path, Kai also provided some strategic tweaks (largely around which podcasts to target) that saved many hours of trial and error.
I strong recommend Podcast Outreach! Purchasing the book and talking with Kai saved me many hours of research, trial and error, self-doubt, and heartache, and would have been a bargain at twice the price!
"I have a few questions…"
What I’m sharing with you in Podcast Outreach is based on over five years of consulting work I’ve done to help my clients do one thing: Get On Podcasts.
In this book, you’re learning the exact same strategies I’ve used to get guests booked on podcasts like Mixergy or Entrepreneur on Fire, coordinate podcast tours in support of book launches, and get guests completely booked in their niche on 50+ shows.
I’m sure that, like you, these people had their doubts about how this system could help them increase their traffic. But in our work together, they discovered how this framework could help them generate more traffic.
With Podcast Outreach, you’re investing in learning a repeatable, step-by-step system that you can implement today to reach your dream buyers.
I’m not asking you to “believe” me. Just try it. If I’m wrong, all you’ll have lost is a couple of minutes of your time (you’re protected by a 100% money back guarantee).
But what if I’m right?
What if the lessons you learn in the book help you get on podcasts that reach your dream buyers?
This system works great for:
- Product Creators, Course Creators, and Authors who want to start building awareness for their product or launch
- Service Providers, Consultants, and Freelancers who want to build awareness of their services in a niche
That said, Podcast Outreach is an industry agnostic guide (which means it’ll work for you, no matter what industry you’re in). Podcast Outreach teaches you how you can reach your best buyers by appearing on the podcasts they listen to — and then the steps to take to convert listeners into visitors and then visitors into subscribers.
It could be! Podcast Outreach is excellent at helping you reach your dream buyers. And it will work best for you if you have a clearly defined audience.
If you don’t have a product for sale and you’re looking to promote your services or build awareness of your brand online, Podcast Outreach will give you direct instruction on the steps to take to reach your dream buyers and build your audience.
Customers have reported that they’re often able to get on their first podcast within a week of reading the book. I advise that it takes ~4-weeks to see initial results.
Nothing works 100% of the time.
The systems that you’ll learn with this book will help you:
- Connect with podcast hosts
- Identify podcasts that your dream buyers listen to
- Write persuasive pitches to present your experience as authority
- Appear as a guest on podcasts
- Convert podcasts listeners into prospects and customers
- If your target market doesn’t listen to podcasts, Podcast Outreach won’t work for you.
- If you aren’t willing to craft and refine pitches for hosts, Podcast Outreach won’t work for you.
- If you aren’t willing to write and send outreach emails, Podcast Outreach won’t work for you.
- If you aren’t willing to follow-up, Podcast Outreach won’t work for you.
If you’re willing to put in the work, Podcast Outreach will work for you.
Once you order, you’ll be sent an introductory email from me. Then, you’ll receive a link to access all of your resources — the complete book, the email templates, the expert interviews — that you ordered to download and access.
Order Podcast Outreach Today
- Podcast Outreach: The Book and learn the complete, step-by-step process to get on podcasts as a guest.
- Expert Interview Video Library (8 hours of content). You’ll learn from experts, podcast hosts, and frequent podcast guests on how to get on podcasts as a guest, write outreach emails, get over your nerves, and get the best results possible on your podcast tour.
- Email Template Library, with 32-email templates that you can copy, customize, and send to kick start your Podcast Tour
You're Protected By My "Smile On Your Face" Guarantee
Author, Podcast and Founder, Get On Podcasts
I want you to have a smile on your face. If you are less than 100% satisfied with your purchase, just email me and say so.
Once I hear from you, I will immediately click “Refund” and return 100% of your money to you, no questions asked.
Have a burning question? Looking for some advice? Think of something that you’d love to see included with this product? Email me directly at [email protected].