Done-for-You Podcast Tour
Get placed on podcasts with this done-for-you podcast booking service. You’ll appear on ~6-10 podcasts over 3 months. We’ll handle all the details for you.
Before you decide to invest in a Podcast Tour, it’s essential that you understand the value that your podcast tour can bring to your business.
We’ll focus on getting you on the right podcasts to help you reach your audience, so you can focus on running your business.
Now, most of the clients I work with have already built very successful businesses. It’s just when they’re looking to grow their audience, build relationships with influencers, or speak on podcasts that they work with me.
Advertising is expensive; podcast guesting is cheap
Building awareness for your business by appearing on podcasts is so much more affordable (and such a better investment) than spending money on advertising.
- You could spend your money on Pay-per-Click advertising, but if you stop paying, the traffic stops. And as your competition enters the market, the prices go up, and your margins will shrink.
- You could hire a full-time public relations specialist, but great publicists can cost you $100,000 or more every year. How many leads would they need to generate for you to see a return on your investment?
- You could hire an SEO firm that guarantees “1st-page rankings” or “killer backlinks.” But all you’ll get is hundreds of low quality, black-hat links and a short burst of traffic — before you get hit with a penalty and your traffic stops overnight.
- You could do nothing, but every day you wait to start is a day you’re leaving money on the table. If your competitors are already appearing on podcasts, do you want to fall further behind?
Think about your business. Where is your time most valuable?
When I’m working to help you promote your business, you’re free to focus on the work that will bring in the most income to your business.
But this only works if you can leave the Podcast Tour to someone you can trust. Which is why my clients love working with me. I’ll help you build your authority by placing you as a guest expert on podcasts.
Guest on podcasts that reach your Audience
With our done-for-you Podcast Tour service, monthly, you’ll be booked on popular podcasts in your niche that reach your target market.
Most top-tier talent to help get you on podcasts, plan your Podcast Tour, and coordinate with hosts is booked several months out — and they rarely take on new clients. I’m making myself available now to work with you because I want to help you make your business the best it can be.
And if your investment in my services isn’t able to generate a return for you, I’ll fire myself. I don’t want you to waste your money on marketing that isn’t working.
Confession time: I’m not just a Podcast Tour consultant
I’m also a marketing consultant.
That means I don’t just focus on helping you get on more podcasts; I’m interested in helping you grow your business. I want to understand how a podcast tour fits into your overall marketing plan and business strategy.
Over the years, I’ve built my consulting practice on strategies that help my clients grow their businesses. When you and I work together, you’ll get access to this experience and insight, in addition to my expertise in Podcast Tours and placing you as a guest on podcasts.
Who is a Podcast Tour for?
A Podcast Tour isn’t for everyone, but you might want to apply if any of this sounds like you:
- You’re ready to set goals in the medium-term, not the short-term
- You’re looking to invest in strategies to grow your brand, audience, and authority
- You have an email list or a revenue-generating product, service, course, or book that you want to promote
- You’re a founder, business owner, course creator, author, or service professionals and you want to reach your target market
What do clients have to say?
Nick Disabato and I worked together on a Podcast Tour for his design agency, Draft. Here is what Nick has to say about our work together:
Designer and Author, Draft
“I was placed on over 50 podcasts, basically exhausting the field of potential podcasts I can reasonably expect to speak on.
You deliver the hell out of results. You very much know what you’re doing. And you know exactly when to reach out with the right questions.
I unhesitantly recommend this service.”
What’s included with a Podcast Tour?
The done-for-you Podcast Tour is a high-touch digital outreach service, billed quarterly. Each month, we’ll implement and manage your podcast tour and handle the following on your behalf:
- Initiate conversations and build relationships with podcast hosts on your behalf to find opportunities to reach their audience
- Research and qualify podcast hosts in your market who reach your audience and are relevant to you, your campaign, and your business
- Book your interviews on podcasts, select a topic with the podcast host, and confirm any other details
- Brief you on the topic you’ll be discussing on the podcast and any pre-interview prep you’ll need to complete
- Follow-up once your interview is recorded to confirm the release date and thank the podcast host for having you on their show
Month 1: Strategy, Research, and List Building
In the first month, we’ll define a strategy, start research, and build a list of podcasts to reach. Specifically, we’ll work on:
- Your Podcast Tour Action Plan, highlighting the strategy for this campaign, who you’re looking to reach, and what you’re going to say. (Think of this as a ‘business plan’ for your podcast tour.)
- Your Podcast Tour Outreach List, an initial list of 15-30 podcasts for you to review and approve, along
with a strategic document defining the types of shows you’re looking to reach.
- Your Podcast Outreach Email Sequence, a 4-6 part email sequence that we’ll use to reach out to and connect with relevant podcast hosts.
Month 2+: Outreach and Podcast Bookings
In Month 2 (and ongoing), we’ll handle outreach on your behalf, place you on relevant shows, and confirm the bookings. As you’re placed on relevant shows, we’ll add your upcoming placements to your Podcast Tour Calendar in your client space, so you can see all of your upcoming shows, topics, and recording dates on your client dashboard. Each month you’ll receive a report detailing the status of your podcast tour, the results, and any relevant metrics.
How much is all this?
Glad you asked! Done-for-You Podcast Tours are $7,500/quarter ($2,500/month). I’d like to work with you for an initial three-month engagement, to gauge whether we’re a good fit.
Frequently Asked Questions
“I’ve been burned by crap Public Relations consultants before — what makes you different?”
- First, we only work with clients who we are certain that we’ll be able to help achieve a positive return on their investment.
- Second, unlike other PR consultants or Podcast Outreach agencies, we’re focused on long-term, sustainable strategies for you, your brand, and your business.
- Third, I’m the author of Podcast Outreach (http://podcastoutreach.com), the first (and best-selling) book on how to get on podcasts as a guest.
- Fourth, this entire service is white-glove. The whole process of getting booked on a podcast as a guest will be handled for you. No messy hand-offs, no need for you to follow-up, and no awkward introductions.
For many of my clients, their experience is as simple as looking at their calendar, seeing the scheduled podcast, reading the notes to confirm the topic they’ll be covering in their conversation, and showing up to record.
We handle everything else for you.
“How do you know if you can help my business?”
In our initial call together, we’ll review your business and your goals so I can best understand what you’re looking to achieve.
Then, depending on the outcomes you’re looking for and your timeline, we’ll decide if my services are the right fit for your business.
Get in touch about your podcast tour!
If you’re interested in appearing on podcasts, you can apply here and tell me more about you, your goals, and your business. I’ll follow up with a few questions about your goals, and we can figure out a time to chat that works best for both of us.